This Privacy notice aims to answer your questions about the sources and kinds of information Beelik collects, how it is used, when it may be shared with others, and how we safeguard its confidentiality and security. We also provide you with ways to correct the data you provide us and the option to limit our sharing of this data with our authorized third parties.
To ensure that we successfully process your booking and to effectively manage our business, we collect and maintain personal information about you.
The means of information collection, among others, are as following:
- From you; when you voluntarily provide to us or to third party service provider(s) engaged by us;
- From your browser; when you visit our website and your browser interacts with us;
- From other sources and related links in connection with providing your transportation and/or accommodation needs and services;
- The personal information we collect about you may include but not limited to the following:
- Name, addresses and telephone numbers
- Email addresses, fax numbers and mobile numbers
- Credit / Charge card number(s), including associated billing address(es) and expiration date(s)
- Information necessary to facilitate travel or other services, including travel companion(s) names, emergency contacts, seating preferences and special dietary or medical needs
- Passport number, nationality and country of residence
- Personal information provided via survey, contest, competition or other marketing research efforts
- Personal information provided to customer-service representatives to research and resolve issues or questions or lodging complain
- Corporate-contract, employer and/or other corporate affiliation (i.e. employer name, title, address and contact information)
Whenever required by law, we will disclose your information to the government bodies or authorities or third parties pursuant to a subpoena or other legal process accordingly. Further, we may also use or disclose your information as permitted by law to protect the rights or property of Beelik, our customers, our website, or its users. We may also disclose your information, whether in part or in full, to our contracted or authorized companies such as our data processors.
As part of our effort to serve you better, we are constantly enhancing and expanding our services to fulfill your ever-growing needs. In order to realize this business aim, we will from time to time appoint, authorize or contract with strategic business partner. Your information will be disclosed to these business partners, authorized or contracted third party, service providers or advertisers to make available promotions, offers, products or services, which may not belong to us. However, to ensure that you will not receive unwanted communications, only information with regards to promotions, offers, products or services that you selected or marked as interested through our member profile will be shared with the respective business partners, service providers or third parties.
In the circumstances set out in this policy where Beelik passes your information to a third party, we will ensure that the security measures that such party has in place in relation to the processing of your data are at least as stringent as those employed by Beelik if not better. This does not apply where we are required by law to pass your information to a third party.
In the event we go through a business transition, such as sale of part or all of our assets, merger or acquisition, your information will likely form part of this transition and be transferred. Personal information we collect from you may be disclosed to:
- Our banks for authorization of transaction and for payment
- Relevant third parties eg. booking agents and hotels authorized
- Government bodies if legally required to do
Beelik does not sell or rent any personal information you provide on our web site to any other parties. We may share anonymous and/or aggregated information about all our users with third parties.
By joining the Beelik newsletter, you expressed your agreement for us to contact you via email to inform you of our latest updates, products and services. If you do not wish to remain a subscriber, you are able to remove your details from the subscriptions list via our website.
Our online reservation system resides on a secure server that encrypts your purchase information using Secure Socket Layers. We use all reasonable endeavours to protect personal information from loss, misuse and alteration. Only authorized employees and agents, who are under appropriate confidentiality obligations, will have access to your personal information. However, you will be responsible for any user ID or password that is used on our web site. You should take due care to protect them.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our site.
This enables our system to recognize your browser and remember your passenger names and billing information so that you won’t have to retype it. The address and passenger information is saved to your hard drive by the Beelik web server. This information can only be accessed by the Beelik web server; Internet users and other companies cannot access this information. A session ID cookie expires when you close you browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser’s “help” file.
For security reasons, your credit card number is not saved. You must type the credit card number each time you make a purchase.
In using the Beelik web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Beelik in the ways described above (which may change from time to time) unless and until you inform us to the contrary by following the instructions contained in our website.